LEASH is one of the ecosystem tokens of Shiba Inu (SHIB), and it is mooning today. This happens on the back of a recent announcement where the team behind the project introduced virtual real estate in their metaverse effort.
- Earlier in January, CryptoPotato reported that Shiba Inu is to enter the metaverse space, but the team failed to disclose any further details at the time.
- Now, one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the planet is also introducing virtual real estate in the form of Shiba Lands.
These “lands” found inside our metaverse will be available for purchase/auction really soon, and it will be our first step towards allowing the community to jump into the metaverse prior to its full release! – Reads the announcement.
- The official post also revealed that the team is working on a queue system that’s designed to prevent bots and gas wars, and it will allow exclusivity.
- To do so, the system will require interested parties to hold the LEASH token, which in turn will give priority and exclusive access to “this first selling phase of land plots in our metaverse.”
- Moreover, the team is also working on what they refer to as an “anti-dump system” designated to protect holders.
- Once the exclusive selling process is finalized, the remaining lands will be unlocked and made available for the wider audience.
- In light of the above, the price of LEASH has skyrocketed by 40% in the past 24 hours alone.